Monday, April 17, 2017

At Night

As I grew wiser, people keep asking me if I always sleep late. They see me online at ungodly hour or catch me yawning at day. So here's the answer (not like they're gonna see it anyway).

Yes, I sleep late. If it possible, I will sleep when the dawn breaks. You might ask if I am an insomniac and I'd tell you that I'm not. You can leave me in an empty room with no tasks to be completed, I will sleep in three minutes. So why do I sleep late?

I always afraid of the night. I'm afraid that when the morning comes, I'll wake in a different place, with different people. I'm afraid that something bad may happened and I can't stop it. I remember sleeping next to my mum, hugging her arm until morning. Because of I'm afraid of night, I can't be weak. I can't be a weak pleb so that if one time the night decides to hit me, I can hit it back and beat it into a pulp. I have to be strong, I have to be in control, and never let my guards down.

Then you might ask if is not it tiring and kind of useless? I tell you, it's tiring that's why you can find me lethargically yawning every day. I don't think that it's useless. In fact, I'm preparing myself to have a merciless match with the night. At this point I start to think that I'm belligerent.

Think I've explained myself. It's nice to be back on blog again. My laptop broke and when I try to logging in by my old laptop, the page won't load. It's really frustrating using phone to write a post. Geez...

PS: forgive me for any grammar mistakes or wrong vocabulary, got no time to proofread.

No comments:

Post a Comment