My trip to Penang, kl, sg, is officially cancelled because I still have to face final exams aaaand..... my assignments already piled up like a mountains! Eco&business math, macro, business, and civil. I really don't have any patience to have February, be awesome please. Stay calm :D
Oh ya, walau cuma beberapa pingin share poto juga hahahaha, maklum narsis. I'm sexy and I know it -,-"
MC, you're the best! and for JB tq, you're ruin all the mv. Ah yaaaa mo les bahasa inggrislah... mungkin aku bakal ikut angel. muahahahahaha.
Oh ya, walau cuma beberapa pingin share poto juga hahahaha, maklum narsis. I'm sexy and I know it -,-"
Cuma perasaanku aja, apa memang disini aku terlihat begitu kekanakan dan naomi begitu dewasa? ==a
MC, you're the best! and for JB tq, you're ruin all the mv. Ah yaaaa mo les bahasa inggrislah... mungkin aku bakal ikut angel. muahahahahaha.



punya award untukmu
ReplyDelete