Hi. University's kinda freak me the hell out. The lecturers gave us so much pressure. KRS things make me, physically and mentally, sick. I just hope I've made the right decision for taking Auditing I this semester. So um, I'm a bit motivated by my cousin. They went study abroad, got scholarship, and so on. Based on that, I intend to do the same. I have some plans in my little head and I need a courage to make it real. I feel like I'm so dumb right now. I study economics but I barely hear about the economic development of my own country. First thing to do is read local or inter local or even international newspaper.
In my social life, I like a party pooper. I don't have many friends. I'm not friendly to my classmates. I isolated myself. Lack of self-esteem. I need to be courageous. I wonder why Pottermore put me in Gryffindor.
"Have you ever liked somebody so much, you just wanna lock yourself in your room, turn on sad music, and cry?"
No comments:
Post a Comment