I actually don't have any ideas to start this post with but I still have the urge to make a post in this new month. October was a dreadful month. I was sick and that time I thought I will die soon. I went to doctor for medical check-up. People in Pasar 7 clinic said I'm positive DBD (mind you, idk what it called) and typhus. Doctor in Elisabeth Hospital said I'm negative those deadly shit. Doctor in Madani Clinic said I got dyspepsia, which is kind of true. I diagnosed myself, I got GERD (amit-amit). After a lot of tears, here I am. I'm back to uni, even my condition isn't that normal as before. I thanked God for His blessing in every step I took.
Mid-term is in the air (try not to breath lol). I supposed to study right now seeing advanced accounting is still waving on the gate for me. I'm still studying for StatPel and look how messy my desktop is.
Well, wish me best luck for the rest of my subjects. I also need a strength because you know, I'm not in that good condition. Still I'm sure God will give me a recovery.

No comments:
Post a Comment