Story goes like this. I decided to plant my own lemongrass. Like every new beginning, I was hopeful and water them every morning. Days went by, nothing happened and things got hectic. I basically stopped watering altogether and left them to fend for themselves in scorching Brisbane weather. Thought they're dead by now but guess how surprised I was to find green leaves thriving this morning. Often times, the crucial stages in life are slow, with not much visible progress. But just because it is not visible, doesn't mean it's not there. I'm thankful that even when I'm slow (such as this lemongrass), God is gentle and patient. He who began the good work in you will carry it to completion.
My cousin shared it on her ig. I guess I should plant a lemongrass too, hm? I've always heard that plant is the perfect metaphor for life but why use metaphor when plant is life?

No comments:
Post a Comment