Young lad, you gave me one hell of a joke.
For you told me that I was beautiful.
Nah, I was far away from it.
For you told me that I was beautiful.
Nah, I was far away from it.
I have wavy hair.
Oh, not the sexy messy wavy hair.
When I say wavy, I mean
the absolutely not sexy messy wavy hair
which is the thick wavy hair.
I'm afraid there are living creatures in there.
I have dark skin.
No, definitely not golden brown that makes everyone looks smokin' hot.
Just dark and not so smooth.
I'm not tall and I'm a bit underweight.
My eyes, they're small. And I'm mono lid.
My nose, hmm I wish I had more money to do nose job but let's cover it with some contour.
My lips, far away from those beautiful and sexy lips!
My teeth, got a bad gene huh. Not beautiful straight white teeth I guess.
My fingers, oh gosh. They're short. And fat!
My boobs, hmm I did say, I was underweight so... figure it out.
Oh, not the sexy messy wavy hair.
When I say wavy, I mean
the absolutely not sexy messy wavy hair
which is the thick wavy hair.
I'm afraid there are living creatures in there.
I have dark skin.
No, definitely not golden brown that makes everyone looks smokin' hot.
Just dark and not so smooth.
I'm not tall and I'm a bit underweight.
My eyes, they're small. And I'm mono lid.
My nose, hmm I wish I had more money to do nose job but let's cover it with some contour.
My lips, far away from those beautiful and sexy lips!
My teeth, got a bad gene huh. Not beautiful straight white teeth I guess.
My fingers, oh gosh. They're short. And fat!
My boobs, hmm I did say, I was underweight so... figure it out.
So, darling, if we use universal beauty standards,
I'm not in the list.
I'm not ugly either.
I'm decent. Cheers!
I'm not in the list.
I'm not ugly either.
I'm decent. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment