She's not smart, don't judge me, she admitted it herself, she's not beautiful, she's not popular, she's just a common girl. She's the kind of girl you see in high school who comes to school, has small circle of friends to talk, has an acceptable grades, and has no after school activities. She's just there. I also thought the same. She's too plain and no spark, no ambition, not my kind of friend (I know people will hate me for being an arrogant brat I was). I thought I better distance myself because she might give a bad influence.
How sweet, how naive. I am the bad influence honestly.
As years goes by, I find that I like her company. She's funny, she's humble (OMG she does!), she's innocent, she's lucky, she's loyal, she's friendly, she's brave, she's independent, and she's inhumanly strong.
I really want to thank her for teaching me something that I can't get from whatever classes or lessons I have. She taught me to be kind, to be nice, to love and respect others. She indirectly showed me that God's always good. I don't know why she wants to have a friend like me. I ditched her when we were high school. Geez, I remember that I even made her cry once.
She will be leaving town on August and I can't help but feeling blue. She's always there and the thought of her leaving this town is just crush me. I need these people to make me human, to make me normal but they're leaving me. My brother, her...
Guess, I don't have a clue how to survive this year, humanly.
No comments:
Post a Comment