Hi, Happy new year. Everyone have a wish, so do I. First, I want happiness for my life and everyone's life. Second, i wish i could be better than last year(every year I always wish it), third, i want my achievement will be better. My wish look strange hah???
Alright, I knew its too late to say it cause my computer hang for a week, so i can't post anymore. and many stories I didn't tell you. So this is christmas (eh kok christmas) i mean so this is the stories.
Im very glad cause my cousins finally came to Medan. Yeah they lived in Malaysia and Australia. I went to the airport to pick up them, its about 8.30am. Actually, i prefer sleep in my bed cause the weather was cloudly. But what can i say??? I miss them so much. The plane arrived at 8.25am. I was checking my facebook while waited for them. Three minutes later, they came. I brought them to my car and went to our grandma's house. When we arrived, we ate and taked a picture. After from our grandma's house, we went to the hotel. They stay in there. Their(Ropa and titin) parents stay in the hotel and them went to my house. Yeah we played computer and ate again. After ate, we studied how to drove electric moto. Yeah i got it. Ropa got it. but titin, she can't.
After that we went to Medan Fair, yahh hang out cause ropa and titin never go to there. We played in Timezone, bought many DVD, and ate ice cream. Yeah we go back to my house and watch DVD. There are Twilight, Enchanted, Quantum of Solace, The Dark Knight, and many more!!! At 7.30 pm, we went to our grandma's house yaahh its privacy. At 10.30pm, we back to home and rest and waiting for the next experience tomorrow. Bye bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment