Hi friends, u know Im very glad to posting right now. Today is a day which every students dag dig dug yeah raport. I same with they, im scared my knee was shacked and i cannot speak before I see my raport.
Usually, take a raport in our class but today when i arrived in my class, its empty and i think the school was closed because I came late. So I called elly and I asked to her where us taook our raport and she answered we took our raport in x-5. Oh i got it. Me with my mom walked to x-5.
Yeah and when we arrived, my teacher, sir ucip, was go to office for a while, and we must waited for him. Its really really bored. Then he back and i felt my heart was stop. my hand so cool and i afraid to hear my rank. But suddenly he said "eemm her point very nice and no ones remedial. but im sorry i cant tell her rank b'coz Im not yet set the higher point from class x-1." I think its very nice to not hear my rank, coz i will have a heart attack(just kidding, im sure my rank very good).
When Im walked and want to went to home, Sis masniar (kakak kelas) from xkul, told me that today we will sing in Kiss FM at 5pm. i said" Im in!!!"
Alright while waiting for 5pm, I went to found ticket with my mom. Yes, the ticket for my cousins. They will come from malaysia and australia and on 31Dec they go to rantau prapat, so they asked us to book their ticket. Yeah actually its our first time to find ticket especially for train. We look around coz we dont know where the place to book ticket. and ttaaddaaa we found it. my mom book the ticket and i just accompanied her. After that, we went to home.
Ahh Im tired, Im sleeped for the moment. When I woke, its was 3.30pm. I must ready to go. Im not alone, my brother go with me. Me and my brother are have a same xkul, choir. So our xkul want to sing on radio. I went from my house at 4pm. Ok thats gonna be on time. But when I saw my brother took his friend to go with us, im angry to him.
We are lated and I scared i cant in to the radio. you know the show must go on. when we arrived in Kiss FM, i saw they haven't start the show. We practice our song. This really really bad and i think our couch will frustrated to us b'coz our voiced so ugly. Im very shy, i cant tookup my face so my friends... Hehehe we new here just 1 SHS. Finally, we sang so loud and its better. Im glad to spent my time with my friends, brother, and sister.
After we have sang, we went to home. Guess what all of my brother friends go with us(naik mobil kami, uuhhh pengap). But im very glad have a friends like them. Ok i wanna go to church. Bye!! See yaa...
No comments:
Post a Comment