Tuesday, December 23, 2008

White Lips??!!

Actually I really bored coz I have posted it for 3 times!!! But no one has saved!!!
Alright for the last time, I went to school to met my friends, Omy and Ely. We decided to give a present to our english teacher coz she gave us a good mark. We decide to buy a wrist watch. We went to gatsu coz there many sell. But when we arrived, no one sell here. Oh no our coming is useless.
We go to halte. When we walked, there's a CRAZY MAN with WHITE LIPS!!! Oh no u want to know what happened?? He wanted to punch elly's face!!! Oh yeah who's care??? He was only crazy man, so we walked again with peace and relax. Happy ending , huuhh??? No. While we were waiting for angkot, guess what, the CRAZY MAN with WHITE LIPS stood in front of us and blocked us. Oh God, this time, i looked clearly how dirty, disgusting, and pity he is??!!! UUeeeKK.... We ran so faster we could.
And then I stopped the becak and we back by becak. Im very scared. We finally saved although the becak price was real pirate (mahalan taxi:P). White Lips??? hahahah. Im serious. No kidding. So what about the present?? Alright its so complicated so we decide to give it after take the curse book(raport). Alright, im tired, wanna sleep, enough today, bye.

1 comment: