Monday, December 22, 2008

Bete Day

AAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Actually this problem is not very hard to solved, but for me, today is a bete day. Coz I'm not go to school coz ma friends doesn't come too and second I can't play Sims2!!! How can i breathe, the sims is my breath. Oh God, please let me to play sims...
Aha!! I know the reason that made me can not play sims. I forgot to say thamks to my mom. Happy mother day's Mom!!!!
Tarrraaa!!!!
I can play sims, but i dont really play it anymore, coz i really really bored with my sims. My sims is a teenagers, stupid, moody, poor, and pity!!! How could I play with sims like that. So i try to kill my sims.
First I used "The Deleter"(from code) and it useless. Second I used "The mortality" then i choosed suicide, again useless. And for the last time I used "Riri method"(so try open Riri's blog), and again, again, nothing, useless (I'm sorry Ri, but ur method cannot kill my sims). Help me!!!! Anyone who know how to kill my sims please leave a comment for me. Please... Im really really dislike my sims.

1 comment:

  1. eeeeeeeh moso sih ora iso..
    aq bisa kok
    bbrp detik aq tinggal udh ilang
    coba pas di neighbourhood mode sebelum masuk ke simsnya..
    masukkan kode yg aq tebelin di tips 6..
    harus pas lo.. sampe spasinya juga

    bru deh msuk ke sims yg mw u mainin
    terus pencet shift + klik
    terus pilih spawn
    terus ada option death creator..
    nah tu ada macam2
    ada yg mati karena satellite, penyakit dsb dsb

    ReplyDelete