Fuuh…
I cannot post last night cause I must study for the exam.
Exam, study, books, I sick of that.
I wanna free.
But truly I had many spare time before.
Today I passed my history exam with lucky.
I got the first turn.
Firstly, the teacher said that we will have the exam on paper.
But he said we must have the spoken test.
And badly!
He took the topic from “peradaban mesir kuno”.
We just finished the Mesopotamia before it.
It doesn’t matter because I had read it before.
I’m sure for myself, so I took my hand up.
I wanna be the first person who have the test.
Taddaaa!!!
Many applause for me!
Plok plok plok plok!!!!!
Thank you thank you.
Omi want to answer his question.
Then the question is about sphinx.
Omg! Omi sure she can do it.
But the teacher continued his question.
“gambarkan sphinx seperti yang kamu ketahui!”
omi stand up with silence.
She doesn’t know how to draw it.
She gave up.
Then salman did.
She drew the sphinx and there are the sphinx
piipppp internet explorer bla bla bla bla.....
Now, I can see many stars on my head coz I dizzy.
In school we had a problem.
I cannot tell you.
The fighting will be held tomorrow.
Why?
Why there are still the nepotism in our country, our life, and our school?
I hate it!
We have the same degree, right?
But why?
I cannot understand.
Why the rules which said all of the students are same.
Where are you fair?
I need you!
And made it twice hate it, why the adult still don’t understand about the same degree??
Show that you are older than us!
You made us disappoint into you.
Deep in my heart, I want this country has the true rules and nothing difference in our life.
You wanna fight??
Let’s fight!!!
ig”z :[
I cannot post last night cause I must study for the exam.
Exam, study, books, I sick of that.
I wanna free.
But truly I had many spare time before.
Today I passed my history exam with lucky.
I got the first turn.
Firstly, the teacher said that we will have the exam on paper.
But he said we must have the spoken test.
And badly!
He took the topic from “peradaban mesir kuno”.
We just finished the Mesopotamia before it.
It doesn’t matter because I had read it before.
I’m sure for myself, so I took my hand up.
I wanna be the first person who have the test.
Taddaaa!!!
Many applause for me!
Plok plok plok plok!!!!!
Thank you thank you.
Omi want to answer his question.
Then the question is about sphinx.
Omg! Omi sure she can do it.
But the teacher continued his question.
“gambarkan sphinx seperti yang kamu ketahui!”
omi stand up with silence.
She doesn’t know how to draw it.
She gave up.
Then salman did.
She drew the sphinx and there are the sphinx
piipppp internet explorer bla bla bla bla.....
Now, I can see many stars on my head coz I dizzy.
In school we had a problem.
I cannot tell you.
The fighting will be held tomorrow.
Why?
Why there are still the nepotism in our country, our life, and our school?
I hate it!
We have the same degree, right?
But why?
I cannot understand.
Why the rules which said all of the students are same.
Where are you fair?
I need you!
And made it twice hate it, why the adult still don’t understand about the same degree??
Show that you are older than us!
You made us disappoint into you.
Deep in my heart, I want this country has the true rules and nothing difference in our life.
You wanna fight??
Let’s fight!!!
ig”z :[
No comments:
Post a Comment