Friday, May 01, 2009

Sound Of Music

Fuhh… what a tired day today…
Friday is a good day for students in my school.
But not for me, omi, angel, and choir member.
There will be the show in our school.
Happy easter school!
Happy happy are my mood when I waiting for it.

We practiced at 12 soc 2, there are sopran, alto, bro david, and Fernando.
While we sang, we made a mistake and it made sis anggie angry.
She throw up something(I dunno exactly what it is).
We got scared.
I knew she angry to sopran.
I had do my best.
Why?
I know we will angry with this condition.
Plus, education expo.
We know you all tired.
But can’t you try to be patient?
At this time omi and angel hasn’t smile again.
We just kept silent.

Then, sis ruth came.
She taught sopran.
Even her was cough she really kind.
She said that she prefer padus than the easter.
I really touched there.
Then I won’t sad.
I must keep trying.

“we can do this, right?”

this is the best words for me.
This words made me realize that I have a talent which I can’t show it.
She support us.

Then we practiced again and no a mistake.
Thank’s sis.
Our mistake isn’t yours.
But why you still taught us?
Truly, I saw sis gio wanna cry.
So did i.

Anyway, we must do our best performance.
We sang on the stage.
bro kokoh has been a conductor.
First song is Love Lifted Me
I asked elly to take our photos while we was singing on the stage.

find me!!

hihihi =)

While waiting for the second song, I and angel went to canteen.
We bought a drink.
We took two pipes and drunk it together.
Wesss…

We back again. Yah... sitting around lah.
We join the sermon.
Bro will_i_am on the stage.
How a pity he is.

While was praying we went out and prepare our self to sing.
Then mam i-dunno and frau sirait called me to bring a drink for the clergyman.
I’m not the committee.
So I asked bro rafles to take it.
Hahaha.
He really kind, maybe.
But..
He asked me to give the drink for the teacher.
How?
They was praying.
And I must prepare for sing.
Sh*t.
He hasn’t a good things maybe!
I put the drinks on the table then go!!!

This is the second song.
O Magnify The Lord.
Siipp!
Mantap!
Sippp!!!
All of choir members enjoy the song.
Thank’s banget kakak-kakak ku!!

cayo!!

Then time to eat!
The cakes are cheesecake, lemper, easter egg, rissole, and cake-i-dunno.
I met bxc and I sent the photos from dian’s mobile.
I back with agnesya.
While waiting the angkot, eka came and borrow my mobile.
She want to call her brother to pick her up.
I asked “ nez have you ever had a BF?”
She replied “not ever! Bla-bla-bla-bla(neesya is very finicky) and I won’t have a BF while I was first grader!”
Truly I only heard her last words.
Then bro will_i_am came.
Hohoho.
Waiting for angkot or becak ya??
Itu lah ituu.
Lama kali pun si eka nelpon. I wanna go home!!!
And sh*t we got wet.

s.e.c.r.e.t.

ok.
Back to home.
I must take a shower before I will sick.
Bye…

Ig”z :D

No comments:

Post a Comment