Sunday, August 23, 2009

homeworks

hola bloggies, long time no see la. there so many schoolstuff that i must done. anw, i have 1 word that make me sooo relieve. H.O.L.I.D.A.Y. yup yup yup. puasa. my school holidays a month. the most painful during the holidays is the task of the school a.k.a homeworks. I want to burn all my books and burn it as deep as possible. not only homeworks but also rein! how may I can enjoy the holiday? technically this is not a holiday. private schools do not leave. yah we just state schools, the majority Muslims, so our school holiday ten days a month. essence, while other schools to learn, our school holidays. then the teacher gave us a task that we continue to learn even though the holiday.
Talking talking about a holiday, there is someone who most enjoy the holidays, her name is masnog aka masniari aka angel! she has holiday to Jakarta then Bandung. good times eh? then, she invites me to participate in the holidays with her. angel you are the weird human I ever seen. how can she finish her homeworks? or.... she do it at school kali ya?!
rate after the holidays I have to learn the more enterprising! no time for computer, dvd, and comics. but it is very difficult not to read the comic in two days. especially Shugo Chara! I waited longer this chapter 44. I also want to buy nakayoshi 71. how can I hold. when Muslims are forbidden to eat, I even fasting comics.
私の漫画と日本は本当に好きだ。私も日本人女性のスタイルを変更してください。でも私の父は、日本語文字を使用すると述べた。友人の友人は私も本当に日本のようなものです。because of it, i really really really crazy to it. ok homeworks called me. sayonara~~


No comments:

Post a Comment