Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pc and desk

I just woke up and immediately opened the computer. usually my brother who holds the first computer, but because he was tutoring chemistry, I got an early shift. Honestly I'm not in the mood for another post, but because of all open the internet, I post it. the reason I opened the internet is to watch Shugo Chara Doki episode 97. But from two days ago, I could not watch. Anw Shugo Chara Doki episode 98 came out on Friday on August 28 at 7pm - 8pm. usually the hell will appear three or four hours later.
I'm playing POUPEEGIRL. very interesting game, especially for girls. and pity me, i forgot my homeworks. i just remind one more and it is penjas, collect the news of sport everyday since first day on august and it finish at 31th august. now 25th and i haven't write about it!!! urgent!!! i need some help!! my dad always brought newspaper but idk where's it now. God lend me Your hand...
oke i've got a clue from God, it said turn off your pc and go to your desk. take your pen and book then think smart to do it. i think i should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment