Hi, it seems I've been not posting. not just that I also have rarely played the computer again. this is because the activities of the school as a farewell event and education expo in Medan Fair. Let us review, first of Farewell Event.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Separation starts at 9 a.m. I arrived at 10 o'clock, don't ask me why. Obviously because I was the Queen's Too Late. The second reason for my brother's friend was staying at my house and he returned to his home which is very far from my house at 8 am Luckily I was not too late to appear.
Well, I will perform twice. First to sing with the choir and second girls to sing with the band class (XI IPA 7). a full day, more precisely during the seven hours I was kept inside the building. when my friends are already on the home. they are not fun.
my friends said, choir today looks not as good as last year. obviously. because it's actually a member of the choir now, we need boys.
We brought two songs, Through The Eyes of Love and Edelweiss. I like all the song. I actually only practiced at least two times of Edelweiss. but since I already knew the song and I had sang it when I was little, I've learned.
When I'm finished performing, I immediately replace the white shirt with a pattern of flowers from crepe paper that had a black dress with my mom (actually a bit oversized, but with expert hands I make it a little). direct our practice to bring the song 'Leaving On A Jet Plane'. with Ssyl and I partially vocalist, Nida and ilas as violist, dina as a guitarist. I will upload our videos, but I have to resize first, because the actual size is very large [83.3 MB].
The show ended at 6 pm, the event was very exciting and sad. I am with my friends and my brother with his seven friends, went to Medan Fair for dinner. In short, when we got home, one of my brother's friend saw the figure of a woman wearing white clothes walking near the cemetery. Hiiieee .....
check dina's blog for this post CLICK HERE
Saturday, May 01, 2010
Education expo started last night, but our school's turn to appear today at 6 pm we need to collect our CORN CRAFT at stand of my school. NO! I'm with my friends, Lora, sisil, inggri, agnes, elly, Omi, immediately went to anz's houseto make the bu tina troublesome task.
once completed, we went straight to the field to collect the work of our fair. We came because she said retrieved absent. We (students of SMAN 4) is a supporter ever since they came because barbets not be taken absent. everything is free to wear, while wearing our shirt, dirty boy scout.
INSANE! Supporter from SMAN 4 such sea of people. unfortunately, I can't take pictures because it was too crowded and I was afraid there was a disturbing comfort. after SMAN 4 finished show, the movie became less, haha!
when I got home, my brother and I get stuck in traffic jams at the parking lot. fortunately I came home at 9 pm, unlike dina, she stuck in traffic for two hours, until 11 p.m. arrived home, I immediately take a shower and sleep. hahahahaha :) check her post at her blog click here!
a tiring day. okay, I'm tired of typing the words and letters as much as this. so, byee ....
PS: How about this new skin? Which one is better?
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Separation starts at 9 a.m. I arrived at 10 o'clock, don't ask me why. Obviously because I was the Queen's Too Late. The second reason for my brother's friend was staying at my house and he returned to his home which is very far from my house at 8 am Luckily I was not too late to appear.
Well, I will perform twice. First to sing with the choir and second girls to sing with the band class (XI IPA 7). a full day, more precisely during the seven hours I was kept inside the building. when my friends are already on the home. they are not fun.
my friends said, choir today looks not as good as last year. obviously. because it's actually a member of the choir now, we need boys.
We brought two songs, Through The Eyes of Love and Edelweiss. I like all the song. I actually only practiced at least two times of Edelweiss. but since I already knew the song and I had sang it when I was little, I've learned.
When I'm finished performing, I immediately replace the white shirt with a pattern of flowers from crepe paper that had a black dress with my mom (actually a bit oversized, but with expert hands I make it a little). direct our practice to bring the song 'Leaving On A Jet Plane'. with Ssyl and I partially vocalist, Nida and ilas as violist, dina as a guitarist. I will upload our videos, but I have to resize first, because the actual size is very large [83.3 MB].
*from left: me, nida, ilas, dina, and ssyl.
*from left: dona, nida and me
The show ended at 6 pm, the event was very exciting and sad. I am with my friends and my brother with his seven friends, went to Medan Fair for dinner. In short, when we got home, one of my brother's friend saw the figure of a woman wearing white clothes walking near the cemetery. Hiiieee .....
check dina's blog for this post CLICK HERE
Saturday, May 01, 2010
Education expo started last night, but our school's turn to appear today at 6 pm we need to collect our CORN CRAFT at stand of my school. NO! I'm with my friends, Lora, sisil, inggri, agnes, elly, Omi, immediately went to anz's houseto make the bu tina troublesome task.
anz, inggri, egi, ssyl, me, eli, lora, omi.
anz, inggri, egi, ssyl, lora, me, eli, omi.
inggri, me, omi, eli, ssyl, lora
egi, inggri, me, omi, eli, ssyl, lora
*from left
once completed, we went straight to the field to collect the work of our fair. We came because she said retrieved absent. We (students of SMAN 4) is a supporter ever since they came because barbets not be taken absent. everything is free to wear, while wearing our shirt, dirty boy scout.
INSANE! Supporter from SMAN 4 such sea of people. unfortunately, I can't take pictures because it was too crowded and I was afraid there was a disturbing comfort. after SMAN 4 finished show, the movie became less, haha!
when I got home, my brother and I get stuck in traffic jams at the parking lot. fortunately I came home at 9 pm, unlike dina, she stuck in traffic for two hours, until 11 p.m. arrived home, I immediately take a shower and sleep. hahahahaha :) check her post at her blog click here!
a tiring day. okay, I'm tired of typing the words and letters as much as this. so, byee ....
PS: How about this new skin? Which one is better?




No comments:
Post a Comment