Thank you, Lord. another beautiful day that you gave to me. Monday incredible, the second time in my life. This day starts with a new class. we moved into XII SOS 1 class (but we are still the class XI Science).
then during the ceremony, our class was chosen to be choir. I was chosen to be dirigent. for more 'Indonesia Raya' and 'hening Cipta' is not problem for me. but when they ask them to lead the national anthem, I was speechless. and worse, I was told to come forward! used a microphone! OMG! I was very nervous. When I started taking the basic tone, my voice is so screwed up, my face heating up! Plus, the song is repeated twice! OMG ... after the completion ceremony, our gym teacher said if our choir is SO GOOD! the fact that difficult to accept :)
then I joined OSK [mathematics] at SMAN 7. I'd permission to go home from school at 8 a.m. then I studied at a Egi's room. we were not really studying, but studying and sleeping. we went to eat first and then buy stationery. actually I did not no preparation (stationery) for this Olympiad :D I bought a pen and pencil [the exam board I borrowed from my friend(dona) who have completed Physics Olympiad]. I'll run out of money if I buy a sharpener (because on my desk, i had a lot sharpener). I ordered the seller to whittle my pencil :D
when we arrived at SMAN 7, we (me and Egi) meet the other friends. I also met my JHS friend, Resman aka monong? I'm a bit annoyed with the system of division of space in SMAN 7. when my name with the name of the person really close to master mathematics. Our room was split, even though we were sitting close together. well, maybe God wants to see me work myself.
I moved to Egi's room, and Egi moved to room 15. after exams, I felt relieved and went back with my friends (elly, Omi, Egi, adit, ilas, GES, etc.). Egi back with her boyfriend.
at home, we don't know how to ride public transportation numbers. become our way up to the intersection. the time has come, we took a public transportation towards areca line (through ayahanda). then I see a direct public transport to my house. I stopped, then I don't know how much to pay (I took just 50 seconds). I gave 500 IDR, my friends laugh. I fear my public transport has passed by, I pass away from me, I gave money 2000IDR, and straight take lumps of thousand money in the hands of the drivers. my friends still laugh until I ride public transportation.
while there, I just realized, if the return that I took turned out to 2000 IDR. hahahahaha :D that means the same course I'm only paying 500 IDR. during the trip, I kept laughing remain my freak behavior XD
and that's what happened today. VERY FUN. I hope, tomorrow is also fun :)
PS: I'm still ashamed to show face, to all students in school >///<
then during the ceremony, our class was chosen to be choir. I was chosen to be dirigent. for more 'Indonesia Raya' and 'hening Cipta' is not problem for me. but when they ask them to lead the national anthem, I was speechless. and worse, I was told to come forward! used a microphone! OMG! I was very nervous. When I started taking the basic tone, my voice is so screwed up, my face heating up! Plus, the song is repeated twice! OMG ... after the completion ceremony, our gym teacher said if our choir is SO GOOD! the fact that difficult to accept :)
then I joined OSK [mathematics] at SMAN 7. I'd permission to go home from school at 8 a.m. then I studied at a Egi's room. we were not really studying, but studying and sleeping. we went to eat first and then buy stationery. actually I did not no preparation (stationery) for this Olympiad :D I bought a pen and pencil [the exam board I borrowed from my friend(dona) who have completed Physics Olympiad]. I'll run out of money if I buy a sharpener (because on my desk, i had a lot sharpener). I ordered the seller to whittle my pencil :D
when we arrived at SMAN 7, we (me and Egi) meet the other friends. I also met my JHS friend, Resman aka monong? I'm a bit annoyed with the system of division of space in SMAN 7. when my name with the name of the person really close to master mathematics. Our room was split, even though we were sitting close together. well, maybe God wants to see me work myself.
I moved to Egi's room, and Egi moved to room 15. after exams, I felt relieved and went back with my friends (elly, Omi, Egi, adit, ilas, GES, etc.). Egi back with her boyfriend.
at home, we don't know how to ride public transportation numbers. become our way up to the intersection. the time has come, we took a public transportation towards areca line (through ayahanda). then I see a direct public transport to my house. I stopped, then I don't know how much to pay (I took just 50 seconds). I gave 500 IDR, my friends laugh. I fear my public transport has passed by, I pass away from me, I gave money 2000IDR, and straight take lumps of thousand money in the hands of the drivers. my friends still laugh until I ride public transportation.
while there, I just realized, if the return that I took turned out to 2000 IDR. hahahahaha :D that means the same course I'm only paying 500 IDR. during the trip, I kept laughing remain my freak behavior XD
and that's what happened today. VERY FUN. I hope, tomorrow is also fun :)
PS: I'm still ashamed to show face, to all students in school >///<
No comments:
Post a Comment