Today should became the most beautiful day of the week in my life. starting with going to church activities, playing with my dog in the housing, and leisure. well, having a lazy day, i guess ... but not for the day of the week this time. when I got home I got word that the parents of our friends who are both members of the choir, has died. Our plan will wake hours 1 p.m.
story began when my brother realized that he was too late to SIMAK UI in SMAN 2 Medan. With full speed, my mom's driving is very professional. And my brother who strangely managed to take the basic capacity exam that only left 30 minutes, with reason 'MUMEN' aka 'vomiting diarrhea'.
Thank so much for my mom. then I went to the funeral. and it turns out .... his house very far away! in 'SRI GUNTING' and that means NEAR with Elly's house. and turned out again .... Elly is also close to the family know that! oh my .... this city actually very small ... elly said if his father had died of heart attack. well, since fatigue is more precise. hey, you want to know how far elly's house? let me tell you.
Thank so much for my mom. then I went to the funeral. and it turns out .... his house very far away! in 'SRI GUNTING' and that means NEAR with Elly's house. and turned out again .... Elly is also close to the family know that! oh my .... this city actually very small ... elly said if his father had died of heart attack. well, since fatigue is more precise. hey, you want to know how far elly's house? let me tell you.
you must wait for public transport there is only ONE every 30 minutes, you have to put up with a very hot atmosphere in public transport, must stand with dangdut music, winding roads, potholes, broken, dusty street up and down!! believe me you felt like returning to the countryside,
I'm glad I live where I was not that bad. I can still see the city lights from my house. and transportation facilities are not that bad. elly sorry if I've been annoyed because you're always late, always lazy when asked out. now I really know the conditions where you live: 6
Essentially, do not ever complain over what was already there with you.
PS: tomorrow is Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment