Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter

I came late to school this morning. lessons begin at 7:15 am, and I came in at 7:35 pm Pity me. Physics teacher, told me to quickly go before the gates closed. Well at least I was not discharged. Fortunately, today there is Easter in school, so there is no lesson. in fact, Passover begins at 9 am, but I mainly participated in the choir. so I was not studying :). The first lesson should be religious, even the fact the test! but the teacher was busy preparing for Easter, so here's ....

so I arrived at school, my bxc friends are on pictures taken. I left because I had choir practice. we sang a song that very nice! I can not wait to be a farewell event, because we will sing the most romantic songs! hahaha:)

I had a camera because adit lee want to borrow it. well, he's part of the documentation members. apparently in addition to smart in the academic, he is also smart to take a picture. not as bad as the pictures taken from another friend. I selected those picture which I think deserve in my blog.

I just can not bear to see my friend play like that, let alone the truth??!! I think I would faint from shock.

See, I was wearing black clothes, who was smiling on the bench.

 
*left: nida and wenny
*right: delwi, dian, lia, and me :)
(from left)

Choir, I'm wearing red shoes.



okey, c ya next time. i have to go bath before my dad singing again...

PS: kenot wait until moday!!! hahaha! BXC - selalu ingin belajar

No comments:

Post a Comment