Monday, April 05, 2010

Worse

OSK will be there next week. wish me luck for that yes. anw, became a member in one scanlation group also makes me tired. I had to re upload all the comics which I translate, but this work is fun:) I just opened one site where I read the Indonesia manga and i found my cyber name there. haha, idk when i donate that comics, but never mindlah....

This week, I'm just doing meruhen-chan, if raw chocolate comes, I'll connect chapter 5. bloggie you know, I was a little stressful this week. probably due to problems of school lessons that have been made full head.

I apologize to everyone who has ever I hurted. I do not know your feelings, but I know you are angry and upset at me. sorry for friends who are disappointed in me, here I am. I want to study first, rather a discussion of mathematics. I want to raise the value of my exam fee that is severe, especially in Deutsch. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment