Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Girls Day Out

as I've said before, that Monday, we (BXC) would hang out. despite the late hour of the set. only one person who did not come, Elly (see me previous post).


Naomi came with purple shades coupled with her great-grandmother's purse. I came with the orange shirt. we watched the movie Crash Of The Titans. Omi and I really want to see HOW TO Train the Dragon. But because people who treat us don't want to watch it, well we just followed. Our fate is the same, imaaaa ....


Apparently this movie was unexpected. exciting, sad, suspenseful! Perseus is the main character in this film. he is a creature half human and half god. he was the son of Zeus. while Hades is the brother of Zeus, the evil, and wants to destroy mankind. Perseus found in the ethics of the sea, with her mother who had died in the casket. Really cried! Losses do not watch it!
After watching, we were eating. I'll have a Chicken chops. Coupled with mayonnaise is disgusting. I'm fed up with mayonnaise, because almost every day at home I eat a salad with it :6

naomi and me

After that we went to order a dozen of J. Co donuts. Finally I said to it, its price is 51,000 IDR dozen. hahahahha so long huh?

Then we were to Happy Puppy (actually I really hate the service at this place). We sing for 3 hours, until our voices low. Naomi came home first, because she was reprimanded at her sister. Moreover, she went to her grandmom house in Tanjung Morawa, so far. 


birthday present (from lia and delwi to angel and dian)


delwi and me




BIG apologize for NAOMI

PS: lately, my dad often told me to read TEMPO magazine.
well, it's kinda.... err. but, i'll read it. ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment