Monday, June 21, 2010

Lora's Birthday Party

oh dear, skipping school today because my body tired. It's all because of Lora's birthday party. well, before it, me, Lora and Egi must face the test for the KIK program. so exciting, you know. three of us sat at the back, and bang stephanus was loak after us. Next, We back to our home and prepare for her party. good job for the three of us! 

party starts at 5 p.m. and I'm with Egi come at 6 p.m. Egi first have to find a gift, Lora said no gift no food :p. I gave her a very simple gift, I didn't wrap it, not even that good stuff. because I gave her what she needs, guess what. Egi give her stuff, but idk what is it. the problem is, she hasn't wrapped her gift, so she wrapped it with newspaper, you're so creative, gi! and Finally, She didn't give it up, Because it's so embarrassing. yeah, maybe she'll give it next time.
  
anw, before that, i want to tell you sumthing really stupid. I entered the room and Egi one's birthday! we went to a birthday party kids. damn pissed to you, waitress who laughed at us! syssl said that in addition to moving the pool. we only see the pond near the playground. Lembur Kuring you know, right? pond just outside the visible, if the inside is not. holy shit! it's so embarrassing! 


bang stephanus with lora :)

syssl, egi, me (sorry shaking)

when we get there, we took our seats near our tutor. bang julius (oh dear, why am i always type his name as julia first then i change it with julius) and stephanus. they're so funny, rite?! well, We just laughing each other. egi and bang stephanus make a bet on Italy and New Zealand Geez: D 

alright, I'm too tired to type what had Happened last night. I'm very happy to see my old friends, grace kocik my old twins :p, miss u so much, girl! 

that's all! all photographs are still stored in egi's camera. Okey, back to the first sentence, i'm not school because of being lazy and my school was held SMAN 4 cup, skipping is the rite one, isn't it? seriously, I don't feel well today.


okay, it just for some comments which is so fulled up in my email. this blog is personal, i made it because i love to share my own with yours. so don't talk behind me if u think my blog is useless. this is personal, about my life, school life. shut up ur damn f*cking mouth! i just think to make a new one later and not about my school nor activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment