Monday, August 08, 2011

Too Much

Alright, I should apologize to tsunao cos my project haven't completed yet! Sorry, it's all my mistakes. I shouldn't take that project if my computer is off. Although I have sooo much free times to do it. it's true when you had so much money, you don't know how to spare it then when you had so much times, you don't know how to use it effectively. For me who have to waiting until the beginning of september is really frustrating. I had to do all duty in the house. Like helping my mom to cook or being able to drive or repair something broken or else. But I ain't do nothing. I can't drive, honestly no one taught me. My brother just like a shit, he prefer go out with his friends and leave me here.

Argh.. this gonna be a long long month. When I have to waiting until the next chapter of my fav manga, when I have no activity, when I have no friends to be asked to hang out. I just doing the same thing all the times.


You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment