Friday, August 12, 2011

Double Shock!

Graaaaaah!! I read Dina's blog and I also got a shock. Fyi, she's at medical now. I'm at accounting. My life in uni starts in the beginning of september and I haven't prepare myself. I haven't buy the books or anything else! Ahh gua minder :'( Ok, after finished this post, I'll disassemble my dad's bookcase. My dad told me to pick the accounting books on his case, but I never do that up until now. Sorry dad.

Anw, my dad bought me new honda beat. thank you dad ^^. I can't keep go to the faculty of economics (yg begitu jauh) by riding public transportation. so my dad bought me a motorcycle (istilah medannya kereta). the risk is that I have to learn to ride a motorcycle. I haven't prepared my college books yet tapiiiiiiiii I had to learn driving.

Forget about my daddy thingy, my girl friend, Cimel (USU - computer science), had begun her lectures. Bayangkan bayangkan!! Cimel bilang mereka langsung mempelajari rumus-rumus aneh terus ditanyain 1by1. Omg, can't imagine. Cimel juga bilang mereka ada "sahur on the road". great banget kan? fakultas aku gak ada apa-apanya, ospek aja hilang. Anw ya, every time I typed 'cimel' what comes in mind is 'Ciel'. =="

No comments:

Post a Comment