Sunday, September 04, 2011

Dreams

Yeah, I woke up at 7 am afterwards I slept again until 8 am. While I was sleeping, I dreamt of snake. I in someone's house. I couldn't figure it as my house cos it was too different. There was a snake at the terrace and I saw it. It came to me and I shut the door gently. Then I covered the ventilation with plywood as fast as I could. I was dreaming, so within a second the ventilation had banged. End.

What do you think? I posted my story on twitter and my friend said that snake means a mate. So I searched for it, I opened kaskus, primbon, yahoo answer, and the other myth site. Same. It means a mate. But I watched "You Are My Destiny" last weeks. The grandmother dreamt about a snake. It was bad. A thief came to Sae Byuk's room yet he got nothing cos Sae Byuk's mother was there.

Just tell me what exactly the dream means.

No comments:

Post a Comment