Friday, October 28, 2011

The Packages Came

Give me 5 seconds AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Done. Yes, the packages came and I just like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Tx so much Gasoo Galore. I called angel and said that the packages came at 10 am it means before I went to the uni and my dear mom told me at 6.30pm. I straight to cut it and the posters were damn huge! Sorry I didn't take picture the posters. It was too large. So this is it the boys from Girls' Generation third album.


And some of my silly face...


Don't look at my face just look the cd's. Tomorrow I'll be going to angel's house and bring the cd's also the posters. I can imagine how we will scream and kyaa kyaa. I can't wait tomorrow. Anw, I should prepare for the exam yet I'm still busy with these girls. Sorry exam, you're out. I mean for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment