Two posts a day? Not bad. These are how I spent my precious holiday: re-watch Harry Potter and read some fictional books and read fanfiction. Right now I'm busy with Harry Potter thing and damn, I dare to say, that Tom Felton and Daniel Radcliffe are so freaking hot! I intend to buy Harry Potter english version books, I need more kachings.
credit to owner
Sad news, Angel had moved to Bandung. She would spend her university's life in UNPAR. No more easy going girl friend, no more stay up late at her place, no more comics and DVDs source, no more. Anw, been hearing whispers recently? Whispers about SM TOWN concert on September 22nd in Jakarta? Angel and I wanna see the concert but the ticket's too expensive (500k IDR - 2.500k IDR) I'm sure my mom never allow me. FYI, the online sale ticket is open today! click here!




No comments:
Post a Comment