Merry Christmas, loves! May the joy be within you and you family and I hope you have a blessed Christmas. I thank Lord this year I still able to celebrate Christmas with my family and my new dog, Google or Blanco (it has two names). I hope that after Christmas I still can have this happy and thankful feeling. I'm a bit doubt that troubles may come and take all the bliss. But I'm thinking hey that's the point of being a Christian right? Troubles, problems, doubtfulness, and the list goes on with synonyms are meant to be. Those make us stronger and wiser. Jesus, Himself, said "don't you worry". So, my soul, you better relax and live your life to the fullest then let God do the rest.
"Even when God seemed to have abandoned me, He was watching. Even when He
seemed indifferent to my suffering, He was watching and when I was
beyond all hope of saving... He gave me rest and gave me a sign to
continue my journey..."
Life of Pi
How about some instrument from Kenny G? Happy Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment