Saturday, October 31, 2009

Gaptek Holic!

Bloggie, I just bought a new handphone! So Friday, I take it to school. Because I had an appointment at elly and Omi, that I would take him to school. But I've warned them, that my new hp is not like hp usually. More precisely as a PDA. They just ignore ...


The next day ...

I brought my mobile! Elly had asked for a quick out. When I remove it, here's the type of my mobile :)



They just hold it. Angel also follow-up grasp. But they do not entirely understand how to use it. To be honest, my first time use, I also do not understand. however, because I've learned to not finish math homework, I know how to use it. From here begins, that every person who holds my mobile will be technology illiterate aka gaptek XD

No fun, is not it, if not complete bxc members. then we went to the cafe. During the wait for a space. They want to see my new hp, which originally wanted their pictures taken ria, so it would not be because they do not know how to use it. Gaptek comes word XD

Then when the next class, there are those who borrowed my mobile, in less than 1 minute, he returned it because it did not know. Hahaha funny!! thanks to my new mobile, so everybody thinks their gaptek! Do not be so freak :D

Anw, this Saturday I will hang out with egi and angel. and, I'm trying to learn how to use the internet from my mobile, let me not get caught gaptek: P. So,, bye ...

Oh yes, I can only post nih package. Comics from Hikari (NNC). Apparently arriving too fast. Once home from school, my mama told me if there's direct shipment for me.


This is it!!





 
Ok.. gtg.. bye XD

No comments:

Post a Comment