Monday, October 05, 2009

Happy day! Happy school :)

I'm enjoying the good times in SHS nih! We as youth must have a good time at school right? Anyway, post this time, I mix with the post last night. * Just Like a cake, mixed everything *

(Thursday)

Today I'm very spirit of learning, so I tried to keep concentration. After school, I still have a chemistry class. The lesson for this chapter is not difficult, quite easy actually. Thermochemistry chapter which may be difficult. Then, the teacher showed us, a solution of copper. Blue. There is a liquid, and there is a solid or hardened. Then he took a piece of tin and dipped in a solution of it. In a few seconds, zinc was immediately change color to black color. He was saying, if continue dipped zinc, then zinc will be destroyed. Then if the solution is allowed, without the inserted object, then the solution will harden and become solid. Waaawww ... Actually, many chemical reactions in our lives that we do not know. I like chemistry!
 

 
(Friday, TGIF :D)

Today there is a choir practice begins at 2pm. I was tutoring at 3pm, so I just plan to come half an hour. 11am after school hours. Angel and I waited for the training egi aka MD modern dance. Elly, Anz, and Adit, go to the cafe. Naomi has chemistry class, because it was Thursday, she was part of socialization in Grand Antares to join Coral quiz. So while waiting, I'm with my classmates, taking a lot of crazy picture. Coridor class at all, would we put the force. Apparently my friends I had, crazy all ya!



(Saturday)

I, Omi, and Angel, has appointments to choir practice today. The Omi continued mock Angel, because Angel dress looked like "tante-tante". And she thought it was mediocre. You know, Angel is quite fashionable not like Omi. * sorry * Huwaa ... practice today there is a division teams! Angel aka Masnog, can direct team A when come! Omi in team A, but she's soprano 1 * sayonara Omi: P *

(Today)

Anyway, on Monday, some of our classmates will follow the Olympiad of Coral Reef. If they win, they will become ambassadors of Medan, like last year. And if they win, the competition will continue on 10 October 2009, where the day was the birthday celebration of Koinonia. Obviously I do not want them do not attend! Nida is the chairman of the committee. sis Gio said, if Nida was not present, then I, as a secretary, who will speak in front! NO NO NO NO NO! I'm nervous, you know! Then, my besties aka Omi could not attend! I won't come if she doesn't come too. It because of, Omi really funny ... and friendly... I hate to said that! But it's true... *shy... haaaissh! =_=* So please God... make them not to win the olympiad. I know I'm selfish, but, I won't, .... something changed. True, change is really scary.


No comments:

Post a Comment