Dear Bloggie ...
Sorry, because these days I rarely post. Homework, exams, assignments, always up my day and said, you can not touch the internet today ... Okay ... Today was really great! We conducted a ceremony to commemorate the day "Youth Pledge". As usual, the choir took place to contribute several songs. Unlike other schools, our schools still hold a teaching and learning today. Huh ... pity us :(
Gym class today, still the same as last week, volleyball. Ahh ... I do not like this one. I like sports, good for health. But, volleyball makes me hands red and sore. Especially when the ball fell into the moat, so dirty ...
After exercise, maths. The teacher told sebangkuku friends, moved to the front, because people in front of the hot and the fan needs. Happened to our place near the time with a fan. Ahh .. wth ... Luckily, he only briefly.
We went out to play second, I'm with my friends to go to the library. We want to return the book. In the library, my friend, Dina, even learning to be bad moods aka do not want to talk with us. Continues, we pretended to ignore so ... Yeh .. finally he wanted to talk, even laugh, so would've beat neighbor friend put her belt * hahahaha u must be kidding *
Final lesson, English. We were told, makes dialogue and displays them in front of the class. Should be ready in 25 minutes and work in pairs. I'm with my bench, Elly. I translated it, Elly membuut stories and expressions, and I just added an interesting dialogue. Hahahaha the first time Dina called XD. Then the name I was called in third. I was nervous. I'm afraid, Elly, forget the text, because her dialogue are too long. When we did it, what happens is a class laughing at our performances. Honestly not our appearance, but Elly's appearance! OMG! Elly really show what she said at the bench. I'm embarrassed. Especially when there is a scene outside the text that is struck. Elly slap me ... Obviously I was immediately surprised and I forgot next text ... After that, a classmate at providing excessive applause XD. I am pleased and ....... shameful. Thank you Elly.
Okay, I want to do math and chemistry homework. So, bye ... oh yes tomorrow is the birthday of one of bxc, Egi.
No comments:
Post a Comment