I took picture of our lunch. So yummy and I like the oranges one! I wonder how to made it. Mom you are really great!
left is mine, right is egi's
January 21, 2010
*yawn
today I woke up at 6.48 am. I had a nice dream. don't know exactly about what, but it kinda interesting :) and i felt afraid this week becaus of the new rules. "who is late to come to school will be punished and it is back to home" what do i do?? since this year, i always came to school 5 minutes before bell. and I rarely came 3 minutes after and before bell. heh ==a
so this march will be held a Methodist science Olympiad. what should I choose, math or english? and damn, those two will be held at the same time. at last i choose english. maybe next year i'll go with math. wish me luck ya! really really need to sleep now, bubye *yawn...
No comments:
Post a Comment