ONLINE, prepare all the task, go back to school. More precisely back online at 12am. to be honest, I got down for a few things. anw, i hope my school life which like bloody heal can be change. two words in my mind when I became a high school student, I'm sorry. right, I'm sorry for the wrong choice. because I know, while I was there, I never received justice. actually I know, that justice was no longer in this world.
forget about it, I don't want to be kind to people, all people. It is best for me. me when I was a jhs. yes, I'm selfish, stingy, ignorant, even I was not kind. It was me, you do not have to wonder. because I felt very comfortable with my old self. so from now, I'm back to being the first. This is best for my school life.
and I don't want to believe with everyone. all the people who I know well. I think many times, why the hell? what? hoe? but ... It also still can not change everything.
I'll turn into the old me. don't worry, it only for my school. I hope, I am more active in all things. I just surrender to God, because as I said before, I do not want to believe to everyone.
some regret at the beginning of the year, not a bad thing, right? I'm sure it will change me. I'm not wish, I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment