You know, what my title means? that means back to my ordinary life. School, homeworks, tasks, and many airhead people. I came late to school today. Yesterday, I slept at 3 a.m. because of troublesome cane work. and shit, the teacher didn't give me mark. she said "make it more orderly and collect it next week." I do hate that! I had slept at 3 a.m for this, then she made me to collect it next week??! how dare that jerk?! *forgive me
I had math class until 4 p.m. and i got sleepy when the teacher give the lesson. thank for anyone who made me laught at that time. i guess i never say it but I heart math. okay, thinking of major of uni, what'll I choose? i need some opinions. will GOD show me, my path?
I do hate art! somethings had happen last week and that made me disgusting. gtg. bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment