why I said number 3???
> 3 more days, the test will over
> 3 more subjects, to be tested
> 3 more days, there will be held christmas
> 3 more days, my christmas dress finally finished.
Fortunately, the remaining subjects only Enlgish, Chemistry, and Mathematics. I doubt that only one subject. Mathematics. Because:
1. I do not understand about statistics.
2. we have not signed up to the chapter ring
3. Most of the theory rather than matter.
4. my friend borrowed my test paper.
5. notes that were incomplete (lazy noted)
point number 5 is realted to point number 3. Most of the writing. I'm lazy to write, use numbers better. Shorter, faster, and no exertion. I hope there are people who can accept the reason for this illogical.
Okay, it's already 2am. Activities for tomorrow are choir practice and tutoring. Wish me luck for 3 DAYS TO FREE!
No comments:
Post a Comment