Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Carol (teng teng teng)



 15-12-2009





aku yang baju hitam 

16-12-2009
it such a long post since i had the bloody hell exam. last night, we had a Christmas. I am a person who a lot of filling events (cuih) come sooner. I want to go red carpet, but ... must pay for all images. What else can take pictures only 2 people. We went back into the church, ruined my shoes. Tread off. And my clothes,  really fits the shoe. Finally, I ran to my car. Finding shoes that I brought earlier. When I wear, my feet were in ruin! Shoe is very narrow and very high right! I can not walk, can not stand.

I was so scared. Since the choir's first appearance on the show. I'm afraid if I do not stand up. Finally, we perform. Fortunately, my speakers are covered below. So if my legs were shaking, not too noticeable. I was really scared, it's just going to faint. But when I heard the song we sing, my legs did not ache anymore. Once ready, my leg nyuut nyuut again : '(

After the chorus, I still have to get ready for reflection and drama. I quickly changed my clothes. On reflection I served as factory workers. Kli this, my feet do not hurt anymore, because I performed using sist veby's shoes. hahaha ... and she appear using my shoes. Maybe for her, my shoes fit, because she was small...

sermon at the time really bored me. the sermon was long! so -----intermezo-----

while playing the drama, I just appeared at the opening. Well.,,, Like the opening play. After that, there are lucky draw, the santa clause really abad aka AMATIRAN!! XD: 'D So I took a picture with my classmates, then there are two strange men who kicked my shoes until I fell. They mocked because I was too high. (inisalnya H and R). Finally, I ran to the car, changed my shoes with my red shoes.



 
aku yang paling kanan 

That is all, this Christmas story, I hope I get a special gift as the Zen (NNC).Bubye.

No comments:

Post a Comment