Merry Christmas all!
Okay, my apologize, I couldn't post yesterday. Flasback.
December 21-23, 2009
Should I write there is no activity? Should I write there is no activity? Hnya I went to school on 21. The next day, I was sick, colds, fever, and vomiting. So on 22, I'm not in school. On 23, my health began to improve, but still no appetite, so I'm not in school.
December 24, 2009
Today is the day I hate most. I can not complete you know, why I hate it, but I hate because I can not have online! Especially since the redesign of my house , I was helped. And, I do hate christmas eve.
December 25, 2009
Okay, so today, I immediately take a shower. Christmas congratulations to all members of my family, including my dog. I remove all my resentment that store. Because today, the Savior has been born into this world, to save us. But I'm back annoyed, because .... told my daddy work, help-help beresin house was in the redesign. Grrrr .... builder course, holiday, cook our children who are not paid, ordered work? I was really upset. Knowing this, last night we should tell the church that morning. But I was wrong. I was wrong. So many do not know. What's wrong with work? What's wrong with tired? Which turpentine is in one day, we have a special time to celebrate Christmas. So, as at 5pm, we were getting ready. Because if too late, we will not get a seat. Church begins at 6 pm, but we arrived at 5.40pm. We were too late. Yes, too late. We got the rear seat. But behind the cold really. On the back is also still looks very clear. Losses sat in the back is a lot of children. But I still enjoy the wonderful moment in the church.
I went church with my daddy, my mama, my brother, 'bouku' with 2 sons. After that, we went to the my grandma's house. She was alone at home. So many problems that occur. Fortunately she is a strong woman. Thank God, still you give so many blessings in her life. I also thank you, because you showed me, that Christmas time is not empty. Although my cousin is not here, although my grandma's house the more quiet, although some family members've gone, even though our stay here, but I remain grateful I still got a great cos other relatives. Why was I whining? Why didn't I realize that I still have another siblings? That's what makes Christmas time so mean to me. Christmas time is my wish that we could gather together again like before, when my grandma's house was warm and a lot of fun.
December 26, 2009
Today............ STOMACHHHHHHHHH!!!!! oh!!!! *mau mati aja rasanya* After my stomach does not hurt anymore, my whole body was really weak.




No comments:
Post a Comment