1. Learn. December is filled with the test. So when I enter this month, all the books are piled on my desk.
2. Shopping. Especially for the Christian as I am, of course we bought a Christmas dress, or decorate the house, or make a cake.
3. your relaxing time would be more than working.
Anw, let's countdown until the new year. No no ... first Christmas and new year. Hopefully I got the wisdom Christmas this year. Hopefully this cal christmas really impressive as the previous Christmas along with my cousin, kak Ropa, titin, and p-man : p I wish I could be there :( Maybe in the next post I will make new year resolutions ala me. surely everyone wants everything to be better. So do I.
Okay, just now, I open the Hotline to Hell (mostly read comic Hell Girl). Since the new year was going, I do not want if there is still the same people who hate me. So I tried to type .. see picture.
When I got to "untie the red strings" I make no. I do not know that site, the original site or not, but I do not want to believe the same site like that. If you want to try CLICK HERE!!!. Oke it still off. Need comics. Bubye.






No comments:
Post a Comment