Thursday, September 10, 2009

Be yourself

Holla bloggie. Still a long holiday. Today there is no chemistry lessons in the lab because the teacher was no business for 8 days. I miss bxc members. Yesterday was Lia's birthday. Happy birtday, girl! Looks like I'll fill it with a 3-week study. Tuition, doing homework, discussion, and blah blah blah. I was really tired. So zeal for wanting to learn to get good grades and college entrance favorite dream, I'd forgotten to choir practice. Last Wednesday, my brother and I miss exercise.
I was thinking about my future. I have to appreciate what is in me. I'm neither smart nor intelligent. And I'm "intropeksi" (how to spell intropeksi???) myself so I can be myself. Sounds easy, right? All this being yourself is a very difficult thing for me. I always look at the great and perfect person. Until I feel like I want to be it. But I was wrong. I'm not being myself. Remember this, not only those who succeed are called great. I still have other things that can be proud of. I still have a lot of achievement to show off.
After thinking about all this, I'm getting the spirit to live this life (lebay). I'm glad to have a good friend and always there when I'm sad. "Remember, friends are like a shining star. Among the other stars, it still shining. So you have to look among the many stars. That is indeed a difficult thing to get friends. When you get it, you'll understand the existence of the star. Even though the sky changed, the star will remain the same. Friends are just like a star which will never change and faithfully with you even though your life like the sky."

No comments:

Post a Comment