Sunday, September 06, 2009

The story in the Sunday morning

Hi, still a long vacation and my activities were fewer. So excuse me for not posting this because of POUPEEGIRL. Very interesting game and the lure to know more fashion. Anyway, it looks like the morning of sporting activities scheduled once a week. That means my body will get sick and I'm getting tired. I'm lazy to come when that comes only a few. And I am a spirit come when alumni who come to treat us.
This week I have started to open my lesson book. Not because school starts but because Try out is in sight. Well like I want to continue playing first. Then learn. Why? Am I wrong? Okay, serious play and learn and play and learn and then to church and doing homework. I think I'll be tired with my activities today.
Oh yes, today is Aditya's birthday. He's smart, nice, impatient, wanna be Chinese, sometimes selfish, sometimes fanatical, and a big fan of Agnes Monica. But overall, he's good with people of good to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment