Huh, it seems indeed Wednesday was a full day I was at home. But because there was chemistry lessons and choir I had to go to school. If I do not have chemistry lessons, usually I'm lazy out again and that means I miss the choir practice . It turned out that the theory of my speculation was right! Indeed I was destined to miss practice today. The proof is that today there is no chemistry lessons. I waited alone in the school like a fool, and Hallelujah chemistry class was canceled, because the teachers are still some business, shit!
Anw, yesterday, I bought 72 Nakayoshi! Haissh!! Moreover, AAA. Shugo Chara, I've read it on manga online. But for me, Shugo Chara still number 1!
Oh ya I've got a new card member of NNC. Check this out!

Cool, isn't it? I ♥ red.
Today is raining very heavily, yes! I like the rain but I hate lightning! Not hate, but fear. So if it rains, I hope that there is no lightning. Yayy! Tomorrow I want to watch 3D movies with BXC. So bubyee!
No comments:
Post a Comment