Saturday, September 12, 2009

Long long post :)

Hi, Bloggie. Yesterday we went to the commissioner aka Choir Competition. Me and my brother came too late. The first event the service, so we skip it. When I arrived, I remembered that I had no ticket. My ticket was booked and all, but a student category. Hey, I do not have enough money to buy a ticket banayk VIP. But strangely, we were given a regular seat. Decent seat in front. Hahahaha so my level to have a brother. My brother was angry, he updates his facebook status, hold the phone his friends for our dismissal. For me, it doesn't matter. After all, I've watched half the show.




I was very lucky to be there. I met my friends and my best friend Junior. I also see the creativity of other schools. Overall champion is the St. Thomas. But I think, for the best supporter, Methodist 3 better. But according to the judges, it's okay lah. But I was really upset. Out of our choir did not participate. Huhhuhuuuuaaaaaaa T_T. Me and my friend, Nida, sad! But never mind. Maybe for the other activities we could participate.
anw bloggie, bahasa mode on, w lagi hobi banget buka NNC. pas banget buat w yang hobi baca naka. wkwkwkwkwk. Keknya ntar lagi w masuk sekolah. tapi pr masih numpuk. Okay bloggie, posting ini yang paling ane. rencananya mau ku publish sabtu itu, tapi gak jadi jadi. wkkwwkwkwk. Ges stay active on POUPEEGIRL and NNC. C u girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment