Today, precisely on Saturday at 5 a.m. there was a fire in my home area. I could not sleep because of the hours of 5, I heard a fire engine. When I woke up, the lights were off. I went out to see the situation. Outside the house there are my bro, my mom, and my dad. Woww ... As I'm outside, I looked up, saw the thick smoke. Then look tiny stars the luminous gaze. At that time I hope, that morning could not come soon. In order to keep the star in the sky. I have not seen so many stars in such a smoggy city. My brother and my dad went to the scene. They brought cameras and flashlights. Me and my dreams wait. I stayed outside, saw the beauty of the morning sky, the beauty of the star. I hope the lights stay off. the sky began to light, the smoke became more clear. They came back and showed us some pictures from that location. Can you see that? I can not stand to see it. I immediately went to the place, many people see it. total burning house is 5 houses, and flames licked the 1st house again. The highway traffic, a car fire has repeatedly sounded the siren. All people with a bucket and helped lift barng-goods. I'm surprised the road so much, could be bad for firefighters gathered a dozen cars at one place. I was curious and tried to look more closely. Shortly kemudia sound of shattering glass and the sound explodes, BOOUMMM! I was immediately startled, and took my camera to record it. Some media have come to cover the news. Greater fire and thick smoke had covered my eyes. I quickly moved away because it is difficult to get air. When the fire was smaller, I returned to the house. Lights have also lived and gas is also shut down the center. And now, I'm tired, want to do homework. School starts Monday. Bye home ...
No comments:
Post a Comment