The reason why I'm not posting this long are because I opened NNC and because there was no activity that could be called posting material. Anyway, the holiday was going to the end. Bye home ... bye fun ... bye comics .... DVD, bye .... Bye wake up lately... bye all. I'll miss you!! School starts next week. I do not know what will happen, for sure my time on the internet and online play, will increasingly become a little more. Because this is not going to start the test, I have more serious study. I try to make a real life schedule:
- After school, there is no comic.
- Time to learn to be reproduced so that the time to play only 1 / 8 of time studying. Wah this is really bad!
- There is no modem, no online!! This is the most severe! (Actually, I have a modem, but I mostly use my brother's phone, if a modem, it will heat faster and stop sometimes, because my modem was little, so portable. So my brotherwill have so many activities or anything so he's bringing his cell phone and I could not online!!)
Geez .... Many really what I was thinking. I think, soon my head will explode. And damn! I forgot to take care of something very, very important. Secret you know. Bloggie, I, elly, and Egi are not talking with Adit. I'm afraid Adit will really upset. Adit has said sorry for many times from the phone to facebook. Then Egi said, we will talk with him until the first day entrance. But that's a week again! I'm sure, Adit will angry at us.
Well Bloggie, sayonara ... Must do the homeworks. Oh ya and... I haven't take a shower since 2 days ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment